Hand-crafted by artisans who have been creating this Chesterfield wing-back accent-chair for generations. It is a vintage port kind of chair that oozes class and comfort. For inspiration, we modelled Piccadilly on a classic Gentleman’s Club chair, featuring a high and heavily buttoned back, elegantly sculpted arms.
The feel of the chair is firm when new, as is usual with leather chairs of this type. The leather has an aged effect, for added authenticity, that is applied by hand. Over time, as the leather softens, this will develop further adopting a unique patina specific to its use. This will include changes in texture, marks, scars and surface cracks. Each chair is unique.
The frame is crafted from Acacia wood with U-Pin corner blocking & gluing. Under seat has a single band construction with round springs and elastic strips. The back has cotton strips and burlap inside. High density foam with fibre filling is used to give luxury seating comfort. The padded backrest gives good lumber support. The chair has beautifully shaped wooden legs which are colored in dark stain, providing a contrast to the seat.
This chair will fascinate you with its convenience and magnificent leather trim, which is hand hammered with 100+ brass nails. We do not mass produce using machines!!
- 100% top grain natural texture genuine leather. The leather burnishes and beautifies with age.
- This handcrafted armchair has elegant, rolled arms & diamond button tufting on seat back & sides.
- Antique brass nails are hand applied all around the armchair giving it a royal look.
- No assembly required. It arrives fully assembled.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame