Hand-crafted by artisans who have been creating this British style Chesterfield accent-chair for generations. It is upholstered with uncorrected, hand-distressed, top grain genuine leather with natural imperfections in the hide. Each hide is unique and varies in depth and color which means that no two pieces are the same even if they are of the same color. The seat is removable for better cleaning.
The frame is crafted from Acacia wood with U-Pin corner blocking. Under seat has a single band construction with round springs and elastic strips. The back has cotton strips and burlap inside. A four-layer high density foam with fibre filling is used to give luxury seating comfort. The padded backrest gives good lumber support. The chair has beautifully shaped wooden legs, made of natural acacia wood, which are colored in dark stain, providing a contrast to the seat.
Each Chair was created according to the most traditional methods. Springs are tied by hand in eight directions, and more than 700 decorative brass nails were installed manually by hands. We do not mass produce using machines!!
- 100% top grain natural texture genuine leather. The leather burnishes and beautifies with age.
- This handcrafted armchair has elegant rolled arms & diamond button tufting on seat back & sides.
- Antique brass nails are hand applied all around the arm chair giving it a royal look.
- No assembly required. It arrives fully assembled.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame